Martin Gladstone is a lawyer here in the Beach, and a musician/performer on the side. He took some time out from his busy schedule to answer the five questions.
1. Your favourite place in the Beach?
– “I know it’s not a conventional answer, but I’d have to say Cassell’s Park (in the Woodbine & Gerrard area). It’s where we walk our dogs.”
2. Hat or not? – “I wear a ball hat, but only when it rains.”
3. Beer, wine, or whiskey? – “Oh, wine…merlot.”
4. Car, truck, bike or TTC? – “Car, bike, and TTC. I use two wheels, four wheels, and trans wheels.”
5. Cat or dog? (from his previous answers I almost didn’t need to ask) – “Dog. We have two monsters, a half-Wheaten, and a rescue ‘pound hound.’”
Thomas Neal is a Sales Rep for Royal LePage Estate Realty, a Beach Metro News columnist, and one of the guys responsible for the ice rink in Glen Manor Park.
1. Your favourite place in the Beach? – “Glen Manor Park when I’m flooding the rink. On a cold winter’s night, at 2 in the morning, when it’s absolutely quiet, there is no more beautiful spot in the Beach. The rink is flooding well, the ice is as smooth as glass…it’s magical.”
2. Hat or not? – “No, I’m not a hat person. I wear a baseball hat occasionally, and a toque when I’m flooding the rink.”
3. Beer, wine, or whiskey? – “Beer and whiskey. I like Coor’s Light, and Seagram’s VO.”
4. Car, truck, bike, or TTC? – “I car.”
5. Cat or dog? – “Neither…but I don’t mind either.”
Did you enjoy this article? Become a Beach Metro Community News Supporter today! For 50 years, we have worked hard to be the eyes and ears in your community, inform you of upcoming events, and let you know what and who is making a difference. We cover the big stories as well as the little things that often matter the most. CLICK HERE to support your Beach Metro Community News!